Bright Ideas for Intelligent Results!
A highly-regarded Columbus-based investment firm is seeking an above-average Senior Accountant for the following role:
- Will review and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and trial balances provided by investment management companies
- Record journal entries and prepare account reconciliations for fund activities and investment performance
- Prepare fund financial statements and quarterly reporting requirements utilizing financial reporting software
- Assist with year-end audit/tax cycle preparation and work with external auditors
- Special projects and other duties as required
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related area required
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid Excel skills required - Great Plains experience a plus
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and entrepreneurial work style
- Previous property and/or fund accounting experience is a plus
- Public accounting background strongly preferred
- CPA preferred
Intelligent Recruiting Resources LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon age, race, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.